WHAT YOU NEED
Large pot or deep pan
Food coloring (various colors)
Drinking straws (one for each guest)
WHAT YOU DO
1. Cover a countertop or table with newspaper.
2. Fill your pot or pan with water and add five or six drops of food
coloring. You can let each child choose the colors, dumping the water
between each guest.
3. Let each child blow bubbles in the water through a straw. (Make sure the
3-and-under crowd understand to blow rather than drink!)
4. Then let each child lay a piece of construction paper down on the bubbly
surface of the water, very gently, and promptly lift it up again. The
bubbles will burst on the paper and make a unique design.
5. Make sure to write the child's name on the paper. Set the bubble prints
aside to dry and let the guests take them home at the end of the party.